Welcome to Healthglob.com/ | Health News & Tips
Multani mitti is also called as fuller’s earth. The name is derived from its origin. It is found in Multan, a place in Pakistan. This is a very pocket friendly skin care product. This product looks like regular mud but it has numerous benefits which will be discussed in this article. It is very rich in magnesium chloride which helps to reduce acne. It has a wonderful anti-bacterial property which will remove the reason for your getting pimples over the skin.
Beauty benefits of multani mitti
1. Fights acne, blemishes and pimples
To make an anti-blemish and anti-mark pack, mix Multani mitti with tomato juice or lemon juice and add a pinch of turmeric to it. For best results, apply this pack at night before sleeping and after washing your face off,
2. Removes excess sebum and oil
It avoids the occurrence of pimples caused due to excess oil secretion.
3. Deep cleanses skin removing dirt, sweat and impurities
Multani Mitti is a very good cleanser. It cleanses on the surface as well as deeper action. It removes all the dead cells and cleanses the pores from impurities.
4. Evens out skin tone and brightens complexion and gives a glowing skin
Its fine powder is used on skin for removing impurities and improve skin complexion. Multani mitti is wonder product that rejuvenates skin,
5. Treats tanning and pigmentation
Multani mitti has anti-tan properties and helps in getting rid of sun tan and ill effects of pollution on your skin.
6. Effective in treating sunburn, skin rashes and infections (multani mitti is an effective cooling agent)
7. Can be used in cold compresses to treat skin inflammation and insect bites
If you are suffering from hot and cold compresses muscles cramps, burns insect bites are even menstrual pain, you can use a multani mitti as either a hot or a cold compress just mix it with either warm or cold water and apply the paste on the affected area.
8. Facilitates blood circulation, leading to radiant, glowing skin
9. Fights and helps in keeping away blackheads/whiteheads, blemishes, freckles, pimple/acne spots
10. Removes all dead skins and makes space for the pores to breathe
11. Texture of your skin will be improved from rough to smooth
12. Since the use of multani mitti improves the blood circulation, dry and rough skin will be eventually removed once it is applied by combining with almond paste and milk
13. Multani mitti has oil absorbing properties and is used in most of the facial packs. It also provides a cooling effect to your skin whenever you are feeling hot during the summer seasons
14. If you are having some allergic reaction during the summer season, it is quite likely to get redness and rashes. Multani media helps reduce the redness and rashes.
15. Multani mitti reduces the scar marks.
16. It reduces pigmentation and sun tan. Multani mitti will heal the scar marks.
17. As a scrub, multani mitti removes black heads and white heads completely
Multani mitti is truly a great skin care ingredient. It will help to give the skin a new tone. Mix tbsp of multani mitti with one beaten egg and tbsp of curd. Mix it well and apply it on face. Wash it after 20 minutes to achieve a toned skin.
How to Use Multani Mitti
For oily skin: Mix equal quantities of orange peel powder and multani mitti, blend the two together with the help of rosewater, apply on your face, let it dry and wash off. Using the pack twice a month will help keep excess oil off your face and acne/pimple breakouts in control.
For dark circles: To get rid of dark circles, simply take half a potato and grate it. Mix it with lemon juice, one teaspoon fresh cream and multani mitti. Use this paste on your eyes and leave for twenty minutes.
Scrub & Exfoliate: If you want to exfoliate your skin, there’s nothing better than teaming orange peel, sandalwood powder and multani mitti. You can even add gram flour and basil to the paste and use it for deep cleaning your skin.
For pigmentation: Mix 1 grated potato squeezed to remove its juice, fullers earth, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp glycerine ( Use only for dry skin) ingredients and apply this mix on face , hands , feet and wash it off after 10 minutes
Face packs for fairness: Mix Multani Mitti and Tomato juice/ lemon juice/ cucumber juice and make a paste, apply on face and wash it off after 10 minutes.
For Wrinkles: Apply a paste of 1 beaten egg, 1 tsp curd and multani mitti and apply on face and wash after 10 minutes. Avoid being under fan / A-C or cooler during this time. Wash before it dries up.
For skin irritation: Apply a mix of Multani Mitti, rose water and Vit E capsule (pierce this capsule and empty its extract) on face and wash after it dries up.
Face packs for fairness: Mix Multani Mitti, chickpea flour and raw milk and make a paste, apply on face and wash it off after 10 mins.